عمانيات عمانيات
عودة   عمانيات > معرفة وتطوير > English Forum
مواضيع اليوم
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language

عمانيات   عمانيات
الرد على الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع ابحث بهذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 30/05/2005, 12:07 PM
ست الحبايب
مُتـواصل

the world

[align=left]The world is forest..

This is the only name I found its forest of good, bad, death, birth, ghost, people and animals all in one earth mixed together the stronger can live the weaker dies!

Sometimes I ask my self what if we have another world to live.
How the things will be like??
How the lives will go on??
How we look like??!
Just imagine the other world is completely different from our world. Different rules, size, lives, lunges, food, breaths.
What a stupid dream! Some dreams may not come true maybe in haven!
This is our earth our world our lives if we liked it or not no choice for us we should force our selves to learn the ways to like this forest. To live in peas! With who are stronger then us!
Then what we should do this is the world??? , we have to live it as it is. Could we change the world??
No of course but we can change our selves for butter good, strong personalities that full of what we need in this life for better ways.
Be wolf or wolfs will eat you, To built your self to be a strong enough to live this world should grow lion’s bereave heart in ours to cross the difficulties to raise mountains and race the wind!
It’s hard to raise the mountains it takes hours and maybe days but what a nice feelings & nice view we found over there after all that overstrain.
We cry lot, laugh from bottom so rarely:36_1_34[1
We test lots of sadness, pain, misery, anger and loss
Why we don’t try to be strange it’s a nice test too???[/alig
n]

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
الرد على الموضوع

مشاركة الموضوع:

إنتقل إلى

عناوين مشابهه
الموضوع الكاتب القسم ردود آخر مشاركة
Sun riding in The First World War. عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد English Forum 0 30/07/2014 11:35 AM
A poem about Islam to the world عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد English Forum 4 10/07/2008 02:19 PM
All The World To Me أسيــر إبداع مصمم 6 12/05/2008 11:01 AM

الساعة الآن: 07:19 AM

vBulletin ©2000 - 2024

عمانيات  مراسلة الإدارة  تصفح سريع منتديات