عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 21/03/2007, 09:19 PM
صورة لـ ×Dead G!rl×
×Dead G!rl×
حميــم

رد: نك نيمات على كيف كيفك!!

*You can fall from the sky* *You can fall from a tree* *But the best way to fall* *Is in love with me*

East to the Sea:DWest to the Lands:DDeath to the girl who Touches my Man$:! ]:! :[

~*~Luv Means Never Having 2 Say Ur Sorry~*~

*Once Upon a Time* *Something Happened To me* *It was the Sweetest Thing* *That ever could be* *It was a Fantasy* *A dream Come True* *It was the Day i Met You*

look like an angel and act like one too...But u Never know what this Angel will do!

We weren't sisters by birth, but we knew from the start... fate brought us together to be sisters by heart!

True friends, like diamonds, are precious and rare. False friends, like autumn leaves, are found everywhere

the shortest word for me is I
the sweetest word for me is LOVE
but the only one for me is YOU

If you be sugar, I'll be spice, If you be fire, I'll be ice,If your cold, I'll make you hot,As long as you give me all you've got

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again....skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts!

Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

To the world your just one person but to one person you could mean the world

When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you*When i first talked to you I was afraid to like you*When i first liked you i was afarid to love you*Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you

whats betta? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

Loving *U* is like breathing...how can i stop

I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me good night

A MiLLi0n WoRDs Would Not Bring You Back, I Kn0w, BecauseI've Tried. Neither Would A Million TeaRs. I Know, BeCause I've Cried

A MeMoRy LaStS 4eVeR NeVeR DoEs it DiE TrUe FrieNdS StAy toGeThEr AnD NeVer SaY GoOdByE

A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes, A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ...

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To sleep Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream

Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back

If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips

If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart

who let the dogs out??... WHO WHO WHO WHO? who let the dogs out WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO??!?!?!

ReMeMbEr mY nAmE * ReMeMbEr My FaCe * CuZ tHeRe AiNt nO oThA hOnEy ThAt CaN tAkE mY pLaCe

I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most,but wanted by many

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend

Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!

Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?"

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart

If love isnt a game, then why are there so many players?

I'm like a butterly-pretty 2c- hard 2 catch!

~*~One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions~*~

I Am A Princess, I Live In The Clouds, If You Wanna Kick It With Me, You Better Bow Down, So Get On Your Knees, And Call Me Your Highness, Cuz Baby Believe Me I'm New York's Finest!

Love is like sand, if ya hold on to it too tight.. It might slip away~!

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back

You know your in love when the hardest thing to say is goodbye.

Don't be a guy, The world is full of guys.Be a MAN
((ماتنفع الا للتماسيح))

Love is ... Running into his arms, Colliding with his heart, And exploding into its soul

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD!

My heart was taken by you...breaken by you...and now it is in pieces because of you

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس