عمانيات عمانيات
عودة   عمانيات > معرفة وتطوير > English Forum
مواضيع اليوم
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language

عمانيات   عمانيات
الرد على الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع ابحث بهذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 06/05/2009, 01:01 AM
صورة لـ الامبراطور..
الامبراطور..
مُشـارك

إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى الامبراطور..
الوان القلوب * Story * (wisdom)

This is a great story and it is my second time seeing it. First It was sent to me in the E-mail and then I saw it as I was woundering around

It teaches a great Lesson and I hope you read and enjoy
There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he added: “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBAS_K.S.A

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 05/12/2009, 01:12 AM
Miss.Micky
مُشــارك

: * Story * (wisdom)

Nice story

^_^

thx

الرد باقتباس
قديم 05/12/2009, 10:35 PM
marshman
مُشــارك

good wisdom , and nice advice

الرد باقتباس
قديم 24/01/2010, 11:01 PM
صورة لـ هيفــاء
هيفــاء
مُشــارك

يعطيك العافيه ياغلا

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 08/03/2010, 08:07 PM
صورة لـ just_smile
just_smile
مُشــارك

thank u brother ,,, nice story & wisdom

we should take advice from it

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 25/12/2010, 03:19 PM
صورة لـ عيسى برغيل
عيسى برغيل
مُشــارك

Salute salute you with all my heart for this story have benefited from a lot and thank you my friend on this topic

الرد باقتباس
قديم 08/04/2011, 07:45 PM
قصي الجميلي
مُشــارك

وردة المكان : * Story * (wisdom)

اشكرك حبيبي قصه كلش حلوه وكلها حكمه

الرد باقتباس
الرد على الموضوع

مشاركة الموضوع:

إنتقل إلى

عناوين مشابهه
الموضوع الكاتب القسم ردود آخر مشاركة
Mountain Story أسيــر English Forum 8 03/09/2011 01:59 AM
The story of Sweeden lady with death and love first part عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد English Forum 0 09/08/2008 11:48 PM
Just a story... أحزان البنفسج English Forum 6 03/12/2007 12:37 PM
Breeze / Story محمد عيد العريمي English Forum 4 14/05/2006 11:26 PM
story of a broken heart shy_girl English Forum 2 24/12/2005 07:17 PM

الساعة الآن: 12:50 AM

vBulletin ©2000 - 2024

عمانيات  مراسلة الإدارة  تصفح سريع منتديات