عمانيات عمانيات
عودة   عمانيات > معرفة وتطوير > English Forum
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language

الرد على الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 11/05/2006, 12:37 AM
صورة لـ محمد عيد العريمي
محمد عيد العريمي
ضيف

Breeze / Story

[align=left] BREEZE
In a busy action to catch up their preys before darkness, dolphins were staging their breathtaking show to welcome the evening lovers, and the dews were glistering under the last rays of the sun. At a rock nearby, there were two sea gulls each was delousing his beak in the fathers of the other!

Silently, they sat on the white clean sand.. each looking at his/her attraction. He was captivated by the sea horizon were the sun was pulling down her last rays.. sinking in the deep ocean for a night sleep! While she was fascinated by the two birds that kept playing with each other without being troubled by their presence.

In a spontaneous move she left her head and put it on his shoulder and her fingers rake gently through his hair as if she was combing him.

Waves are beating hard on the rock, and a cool sea air breezes up. "Are you cold?" asked he, while crossing his arms around her and pulling her to sit in his lap. "No, but keep me warm with your body." she turned her face with a glistering reflection of the sunset rays in her eyes. The shadow of her lips invites him to kiss you.

He lied on his back; she was beside him on her side, and her head on his shoulder.. Silently they watched the ocean making waves at the rays of the moonlight. they followed the phases of such creation. As the case always is, the wave was getting bigger and bigger whiles heading toward the coastline. At the thin line, where the water meets the sand, the wave smiled, hugged, kissed, and made love to the land.

The ocean kept making waves one after the other.. sending it to the land where they break and make love, softly most of the time, roughly from time to time, but never stopped!

Late that night, he wrote in his diary: ”It feel like I’m floating on the surface of the sea. I’m fascinated with vagueness hidden behind the un-explainable. Nadeen is a captivated mystery, magic, and wild. She is full of passion, love, and majestic
She is a thunder came to break the icebergs in my blood stream. She is a free spirit that captured the most remote feelings inside me! She is the one I have intuitioned by my illusion and realty. It is that intuition which is imitated by yearning imagination to a woman waiting for me in a place no-where to be found on earth.

It’s a dream.. Maybe a wish.. A wish that so strong came to be a dream, a dream that became real!!

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 12/05/2006, 08:04 PM
صورة لـ PiNk PaNtHeR
PiNk PaNtHeR
ام نرجس

nice dream
nice story
wish all your dreams become true

all the best to you our guest

I hope that you will enjoy with us

with all respect

pink panther

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006, 10:08 PM
beauty soul
مُشــارك

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I have doubt that was a dream,but could anyone in our society accept what you have written ,even if it' s not a real passion,, waiting for your reply,, your topic is really has wonderful images on nature and beautyness of life.

beauty soul

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 13/05/2006, 10:38 PM
صورة لـ shadow
shadow
هــادف

إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى shadow إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى shadow
Mohd ...
the spical guest
thanks for this sweet story ...
we wait more from you in English RooM ...

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
قديم 14/05/2006, 11:26 PM
صورة لـ محمد عيد العريمي
محمد عيد العريمي
ضيف

[align=left]Hi Beauty Soul
Breeze is a story.. I didn’t get your idea about the story of not being accepted by the society. However Im glad that you like the images in the story.

من مواضيعي :
الرد باقتباس
الرد على الموضوع

مشاركة الموضوع:

« I can see war » « A Woman »
خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

إنتقل إلى

عناوين مشابهه
الموضوع الكاتب القسم ردود آخر مشاركة
Mountain Story أسيــر English Forum 8 03/09/2011 01:59 AM
* Story * (wisdom) الامبراطور.. English Forum 9 08/04/2011 07:45 PM
The story of Sweeden lady with death and love first part عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد English Forum 0 09/08/2008 11:48 PM
Just a story... أحزان البنفسج English Forum 6 03/12/2007 12:37 PM
story of a broken heart shy_girl English Forum 2 24/12/2005 07:17 PM

الساعة الآن: 09:36 AM

vBulletin ©2000 - 2024

عمانيات  مراسلة الإدارة  تصفح سريع منتديات