You finish your high school in interior and come to Muscat looking for a job
* You are driving Nissan maxima with sheep skin of the back of your car !!!
* 3/4 of your family are working for the government sector
* You have to have Thursday and Friday off to drive back home (interior)
* You work for a ministry and do nothing at work and yet you go mad if you don’t get increment !!!
* You envy everybody even yourself
* Your uncle is a witch and took half of your family
How you know you are Swahili ?!!!!
* Your aunt's name is Jokha and she works for Bank Muscat
* You speak English better than Arabic !
* You have a family in Ibra and family in law in Mudhaibi - but you live in Muscat
* The government granted you with a plot of land in Madinat Nahdha and you don’t want to sell it
* Half of your family are working for PDO
* And the other half are in Africa waiting for Omani nationality !!!
How you know you are
* You live in Muscat, Seeb or any violent neighborhood
* You dropped out of school when you reached the 7th grade
* Any Balushi you meet he/ she relates to you somehow
* You have criminal records
* You have kids who are always troubling and disturbing the neighbors
* You are talented in drawing and writing on the wall
How you know you are Lawati
* Your uncle's name is Taqi and owns a jewelry shop in Matrah
* You have two brothers Hasan &
* Generosity is an unfamiliar word to you
* You try your best to look like Omani while you look like Indian
* You have savings of 100,000 Rials and still find it hard to spend a penny
* Your home furniture belongs to your great grand father ( family inheritance )
If you do not belong to any of the above groups then either you are not Omani or you are extraordinary Omani (Just like me!). Please register your name with Ministry of Heritage!!!
dont take it serously